Enrich Your Lessons With Our Workshops
Teacher workshop participants come away with:>
- New content knowledge related to the workshop topic
- Primary source-based classroom strategies and lessons
- Connections to U.S. and Minnesota history standards
- An opportunity to connect with colleagues from around the state
- A better understanding of the Minnesota Historical Society’s resources
Are you looking to earn graduate credits?
Our partnership with Hamline University in St. Paul allows us to offer one credit per 12 hours of workshop time.
What's Included in My Workshop?
Light Refreshments Lunch 6 Continuing Education Credits
Webinar: The Lincoln Assassination and the End of the Civil War - Mar 11, 2015
Sources and Scholars: Harold Stassen and MN Politics - Mar 24, 2015
Sources and Scholars: Maps of World War II - Apr 9, 2015