Enrich Your Lessons With Our Workshops
Teacher workshop participants come away with:>
- New content knowledge related to the workshop topic
- Primary source-based classroom strategies and lessons
- Connections to U.S. and Minnesota history standards
- An opportunity to connect with colleagues from around the state
- A better understanding of the Minnesota Historical Society’s resources
Are you looking to earn graduate credits?
Our partnership with Hamline University in St. Paul allows us to offer one credit per 12 hours of workshop time.
What's Included in My Workshop?
Light Refreshments Lunch 6 Continuing Education Credits
Citizenship in Colonial & Revolutionary America - Oct 25, 2014
Dred & Harriet Scott: The Power of History - Oct 28, 2014
Northern Lights Academy: St. Paul - Nov 3, 2014