Month-by-Month Gardening In Minnesota
- More Info
- By: Melinda Myers
- Format: Paperback; 368 pages ; 10 x 8 in
- Publisher: Cool Springs Press
- Usually ships in: 1 to 3 business days
- ISBN 9781591862536
Month-By-Month Gardening in Minnesota will take the guesswork out of gardening--and your garden will show it.
Clearly written in an easy-to-use format, Month-By-Month Gardening in Minnesota provides timely advice on plant care for each month of the year. It answers questions such as:
- When is the best time plant trees and shrubs?
- When should I prune my tress?
- When should I fertilize my lawn?
- When do I bring my houseplants indoors for the winter?
- When is it safe to plant tomato plants in the spring?
A comprehensive resource for the care of a wide range of plants, Month-By-Month Gardening in Minnesota features chapters on Annuals, Bulbs, Fruits, Herbs and Vegetables, Houseplants, Lawns, Perennials and Ornamental Grasses, Roses, Shrubs, Trees, as well as Vines and Groundcovers. In addition to guidelines on the proper times for important gardening activities, each chapter offers valuable plant recommendations for the state of Minnesota.
Our Price: $24.99