Beaded Dance Set
One-of-a-kind, five piece contemporary dance set, beaded by Sandra Sam, could be worn by jingle dress, traditional, or mixed style dancers. Features red yellow black and white "medicine" color theme and beaded triple feather motifs. Includes : Hair Ties, Barrette, Choker, Purse, Earrings.
Sandra Sam resides on the Mille Lacs Indian Reservation in Northern Minnesota. Her tribal affiliations are Mishkeegogamang Oijbwe First Nation (Northwestern Ontario) and Canupawakpa Dakota Nation (Southwestern Manitoba). Sandra has been beading since age 9 and has over 30 years of experience. Her beadwork and pow wow regalia designs are inspired by her strong traditional Dakota upbringing and Ojibwe heritage.
Ships from Mille Lacs Indian Museum and Trading Post - allow 7-10 business days for processing.
- Purse : 6.5" W x 5.5" Beadwork, 8" Ribbon Fringe, 14" Handle (all the way around)
- Hair Ties: 3"W x 3"L Beadwork, 8" Ribbon Fringe, 8" Tie backs Length
- Choker: 3"W x 4"L beadwork, 12" Hairpipe Neckline with additional 4" braided Tie backs
- Barrette: 3" Diameter Beadwork, 2" Long hairclip
- Earrings: 1/2"W x 2"L
- size 10 czech glass seed beads
- size 9 cut czech glass beads
- rhinestone trim
- satin ribbon
- cotton fabric & binding
- acrylic gem
- horn hairpipe beads
- glass crow beads
- synthetic sinew
- german tanned leather
- nymo beading thread
- cotton/ nylon cording
- base metal jewelry findings