Stone Arch Bridge Print
The Stone Arch Bridge, adjacent to the Mill City Museum, was built by railroad baron James J. Hill in 1883, It is made of native granite and limestone, and measures 2100-feet long by 28-feet wide. The bridge consists of 23 arches, and spans the river below St. Anthony Falls in Minneapolis.
- By: Mark Herman
- Format: Lithographic print on acid free paper