History of Minnesota, Four Volume Set
$ 119.80Considered the most authoritative history of the state, the four volume set was first published in the 1920s.
- Volume 1: Carries the story to 1858.
- Volume 2: Includes detailed accounts of Minnesota's role in the Civil War and the Dakota War of 1862.
- Volume 3: 1865 through World War I to the mid-1920s.
- Volume 4: Special topics on iron mining, public education, Ojibway election procedures, a dozen outstanding Minnesotans and a consolidated index for volumes 1 through 4.
- By: William W. Folwell
- Format: Paperback book set with four volumes
- Publisher: MHS Press
- Product ##: 087351498X