Medium digital file size is 3000 pixels from the long dimension of your selection; jpeg or tiff format.
Use this option for most publishing and enlargements for display.
Image will be scaled to an output of 300 ppi at 10 inches on the long dimension of the original document or photograph. A TIFF or JPEG format file can be created. All files are sent via Yousendit.com FTP or written to CD-R for pick-up or shipped via United States Postal Service.
- All scans are created using an Epson 10000 XL flatbed scanner or Nikon D2X camera.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol) you will receive a link via e-mail for downloading your files from Yousendit.com our internet file transfer service.
- Online orders should use the shipping conformation e-mail as a packing slip or receipt.
- For security reasons we cannot copy files onto disks provided by customer.
- RGB (red green blue) use this option for color reproduction.
- Grayscale (black and white) use this option for a continuous tone black and white reproduction.