Yearbook Research Service
For this research service, Library Staff will search for one student’s yearbook entry in one school yearbook of your choice and send you:
- A scanned class photo spread and a cropped student photo,
- Three clubs or group photo layouts in that same year.
- Add another $5.00 and we will search the rest of the yearbook for your individual.
$5 Basic Search: one yearbook entry from a specific year and school and scans of 3 clubs, activities or group photo layouts (please specify if you want specific clubs, activities or photos, or if you want us to choose).
$10 Complete Search: Staff will search page-by-page through one year’s yearbook for more photos or information about your specific individual
- Digital delivery via email and scanning fees are included in the price.
- MNHS Members receive 10% discount at checkout
Turnaround: Research is usually completed and sent within 60 business days.
About This Research Service: MNHS has an incomplete collection of Minnesota school yearbooks. Click here to search the Minnesota School Yearbooks entries in our library catalog to determine if we hold yearbooks for the school and dates that you are interested in. You can search by town or school name.
If you can’t find a particular yearbook or date, you can call 651-259-3300 for help, or simply submit the order with your best guess of the yearbook’s title, town or city the school is located in, the person’s name, and the date. Library staff will check to see if we have the relevant yearbook and refund your money if we do not.
For more information: