1918 Alien Registration Record Search Request
Price is based on the options you select. See your price below.
For this research service, Library Staff will search for one individual's Alien Registration record.
Turnaround: Usually ships within 30 business days.
About This Research Service:
MNHS holds registration and declaration of holdings forms for non-US citizens (“aliens”) residing in Minnesota in February 1918. These records were created by the Minnesota Commission of Public Safety; federal "enemy alien" registrations of German men are not included.
Each Alien Registration Form includes some or all of the following information:
- Registrant’s name
- Address and length of residence there
- Place and date of birth
- Marital status
- Port of entry and date of arrival in the United States
- Naturalization status
- Names and ages of living children
- A male registrant’s draft status
- Names and relationships of male relatives participating in World War I and the country served
- Information on the ownership, location, value, sale, and transfer of real and personal property (within and outside of Minnesota).