Twin Cities Kitchen Towel
This stylish dish towel, designed by Minneapolis artist Faye Passow, features architectural landmarks of the Twin Cities.
18" by 26". 100% cotton. Architecture in royal blue with white highlights and turquoise colored background. Made in India.
- Hennepin Avenue Bridge, Lake Harriet Band Shell,
- Foshay Tower, Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Guthrie Theater,
- Northrup Auditorium, IDS Center, Weisman Museum of Art (WAM),
- Target Field, American Swedish Institute, Walker Art Center,
- Fort Snelling, Stone Arch Bridge, Witch's Hat, Orchestra Hall,
- Mill City Museum, Nicollet Island, Minneapolis City Hall, Basilica of St. Mary.
Saint Paul Landmarks:
- Robert Street Bridge, Minnesota State Capitol, Highland Park Tower,
- Saint Paul Hotel, Cathedral of Saint Paul, Science Museum of Minnesota,
- Governor's Residence, Minnesota History Center, High Bridge, Mickey's Diner,
- 1st National Bank Building, Landmark Center, Como Park Conservatory, 3M,
- Schmidt Brewery, Minnesota State Fair, Saint Paul City Hall.