Northern Lights: The Stories of Minnesota's Past, Revised Second Edition
Great news for kids, parents, teachers, and history lovers! Our award-winning Northern Lights Interactive eBook is now accessible for free to all throughout the 2019-20 school year. The only comprehensive digital curriculum for Minnesota Studies used in schools across the state, the Interactive eBook explores the diverse history of our state through stories, videos, audio narration, and more to engage children and anyone curious about Minnesota history.
Please Note: Schools and Home Schools please order through the Education Department to receive the school discount and digital extras. Visit the Northern Lights curriculum page for purchase details.
Educators: to avoid sales tax, before choosing any products, create an account and provide your school's tax exempt ID.
- Meets all Minnesota sixth grade state social studies standards
- Interactive investigations
- Primary sources
- History, civics, economics and geography connections
- Vetted by content experts, historians and teachers
- Enriched American Indian content
- Minnesota Studies Appendix
- By: Dave Kenney
- Publisher: Minnesota Historical Society (2013)
- ISBN: 9780873518857